Today, many telecom companies in the markets are trying to woo the users with their new offers. Sometimes users think of leaving their old telecom company with these new offers, sometimes they take this decision after getting upset with the services of their telecom company.
In such a situation, he needs to port the SIM of his telecom company. But sometimes this process is so complicated that users are not able to port their SIM even if they want to.
At the same time, if we talk about all the telecom companies, then only Jio is giving the best offers to its users, due to which more and more people are leaving their old telecom company and going to Jio. In such a situation, let us know how to port BSNL, Airtel, Idea to Jio.
how to port your sim in jio
if you too AirtelIf you are using the SIM of telecom company like , Idea, and BSNL, and looking at Jio’s cheap plan and new offers, you want to port your SIM to Jio, then you will have to resort to MNP for this.
Please tell that the full form of MNP is Mobile Number Portability. Any number can be ported through this. MNP is one of the oldest services which is being used since years.
Through this you can change your operator without changing your number. Although there are some conditions of MNP, only after which you can use this service. Let’s know its condition.
- Actually, to port your number through this service, your number should be 3 months old.
- Your mobile number should have balance to use MNP. Because to use this service, you have to send a message to the telecom company, for which some rupees are charged.
read this also
What is the meaning of AM and PM, know the complete information
After all, what is the area of the earth, know the complete information
process of porting sim to jio
If you have three months old Airtel, Idea or BSNL number and have some balance in it then you can easily port your number by following the procedure given below.
- You have to go to the message box of your mobile and type a new message.
- In this message, you have to type your mobile number by writing Port.
- Now you have to send this message to 1900.
- A UPC code will come in your mobile via SMS. Which number is very important for port.
- Now go to your nearest Jio store and fill the MNP form to port the SIM there.
- Don’t forget to enter your UPC code in this form. Also attach your ID card to this form.
- After taking your form, you will be given a new SIM card, which takes 7 days to get activated.
- Your old SIM card will be deactivated when your new SIM card is activated.
this and you can easily Sim Card can be ported to Hope you have liked our article. Along with this, you must have also come to know that BSNL, Airtel, Idea jio How to port in
read this also
- What is the name of the tallest man in the world, know the complete details of the Tallest Man
- How many villages are there in India in 2021, know the total number of Indian villages
- After all, what is NPA, know complete information in easy language
- How to fake call someone by changing your mobile number
To which number do you message to port the sim in Jio?
To port the sim in Jio, send a message to 1900.